Three Day Quote Tag // Day 2

Day two! Again, I'm not going to tag anyone. But if you want to do this post, please feel free. (And leave me a link so I can check it out! :D) For details and the rules for this tag, check out yesterday's post. ;) 


**from Pinterest**


I really love this quote. I got the results from the poll I had up awhile back (it was a three way tie, by the way... :P), so I'll be doing a post on 'broken vessels' sometime soon...and probably using this again. :) 


Have a blessed Lord's day! 
~Faith

Comments

  1. I really like this quote! :)
    I can't wait to see the post that you'll do on 'broken vessels'. =) Wow, the poll was a three way tie?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :)
      I'm glad you're looking forward to it, Rebekah! Haha, yep, it was. ;P

      Delete

Post a Comment

let's talk, m'friends. <3

Popular posts from this blog

"Beautiful Star of Bethlehem" ~ the Story and the Song

Just a Little Update.

Third Blogiversary {A Giveaway}