Hey all! How's summer going for ya?
Amy from Living in Faith and Fun tagged me for the 'A Bunch of Questions' tag. And since I'm so zonked with Camp NaNo and all... Well, here's goes nothing. *wink*
1. Name: Faith (Like, duuuuuhhhh.)
2. Age: 15...for a bit longer.
3. Role model: Ruth and Esther from the Bible. (Okay, okay, all Bible peoples, but those two gals specifically.)
4. Hobbies: reading books, writing books, throwing pottery,
kissing dogs, & blogging randomness.
5. Favorite actor: Michael Landon? Richard Thomas? I don't really have one. ;)
6. Favorite actress: Erin Cottrell, maybe...
7. Best friend: Kayla <3
8. Favorite band: Oh, you meant to say bands? Okay, thank you. Tenth Avenue North, Hawk Nelson, Casting Crowns, Sidewalk Prophets, MercyMe, Building 429, Matthew West, Dan + Shay,... And the list goes on. ;)
9. Favorite song: One? You've got to be kidding me... Uh, currently it's Sound of the Saints by Audio Adrenaline. :)
10. Favorite movie: *sigh* Why, oh why, is this such a popular question? I'll just say my all-time go-to. Beautiful Dreamer. :)
11. Favorite animal: Dogs!!! <3
12. Favorite subject: History, literature, writing. Anything but algebra. *makes face*
13. Pens or pencils? Pencils because you can erase, but pens are so much prettier. All. Da. Colors. I use both, but I use pens more in the summer months. :)
14. Summer or winter? Can I have both, please? I love cold weather, I love snow, I love a fire in the fireplace. But summer with its sunny days, swimming time, and camping trips is lovely too. ^_^
15. Tea or coffee? Coffee. B-)
16. Good day or bad day? Good day!
17. Birthday? Later this month. ^_^
18. Something that makes you happy: New books, old books, good books, books in general. When my writing is actually going good. My doggies. Throwing pottery. Jolly Ranchers. And I could go on all day. ;P
19. Something you're looking forward to: Finishing War Tears, my WWII novel, and going camping in about two weeks. :D
20. Tell a story in one sentence.
Once upon a time there was a girl who decided to write a book in a month, but she didn't count on writer's block appearing before her and she forever wonders if she'll make it.
And because I don't feel like it (hah!) I'm not going to tag anyone. But if you would like to do this tag, go for it! :)
Until next time,