Everyone is a Chosen Vessel // Song

 Hello everyone! I hope you are having a lovely and blessed day! 

  I want to start by saying everyone is a chosen vessel. God chose each and every one of us for a special purpose. Whether we choose to accept what God has for us and follow His Perfect Will is up to us.
 Acts 9:15 says, "Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake." 
 He must suffer for my name's sake... It isn't always easy to follow God, is it? Sometimes it's hard...sometimes it's painful...sometimes it causes you to ask 'why'. But it's always for the better. God can see the end, we can't. He knows what the future holds and he's got your entire life already worked out. Isn't that amazing?!


 I'll end by saying, We are all Chosen. We are all perfectly made. How could we not be? After all, we are made in the image of God. 
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him." (Genesis 1:27 KJV)

 I had a song on mind about the clay and the Potter. It was sang at church last week. 


For a little something fun, I have a question for y'all. I'm curious to see how many people will know this one. You can leave your answer in the comments. 

What is the 5th verse of Amazing Grace?

Coming up soon ('soon' meaning when I find the notes on it) : a post on the Clay (us) and the Potter (God).

Thanks for reading! 
~Faith

P.S. If you'd like to read part 1 of a story I wrote, click here:

Comments

  1. Great post! It's easy to forget that God has a purpose for our lives.
    Hmm, the 5th verse of Amazing Grace? I've seen more then one. .. I think part of it depends in what hymnal you have ;) But the one that I've usually seen as the 5th verse is "When we've been there ten thousand years,bright shining as the sun,
    we've no less days to sing God's praise than when we'd first begun."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the next post I'll give the answer. ;)
      Thank you for droppin' by, Jesseca!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Jesseca, it all depends on what version you're singing :)

    For me, the fifth verse.....usually isn't sung! :D At church, it might be four verses, but if I'm singing at school or doing chores or something like that, it'll just be the first verse ("Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me!
    I once was lost, but now am found, was blind but now, I see!) and the last verse, "When we've been there ten thousand years....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound like me, Blessing! You sing around the house, too? I sing like....all the time. My family probably,gets tired of it; I'm not the best singer! :)
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

let's talk, m'friends. <3

Popular posts from this blog

"Beautiful Star of Bethlehem" ~ the Story and the Song

Just a Little Update.

Third Blogiversary {A Giveaway}