Another Adventure.



Happy weekend, readers. (Do I start every post that way? Well, probably...)

Yes, I'm leaving y'all again, as you may have guessed from the title. A group from my church is leaving today for a missions trip, and we'll be returning next weekend. (We're participating in the same ministry as we did last June, which I talked about here and here. ;))

Because of this, there will be no 'real' post here today or next Saturday. I look forward to getting back into the groove of things in July, which will include sharing with y'all about this trip! 

Prayers for safety and a God-filled week would be appreciated! <3


Off to another adventure,
~Faith 

Comments

  1. Have fun! I will be praying for you to have safe travels!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have an amazing, encuraging time, Faith! I'll be praying that God blesses your work and helps you to change some lifes!
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great trip! I’ll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely week, Faith! <3 I'll be praying for you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good time! And I loved reading about your trip last year, so share a lot of stuff! :D
    Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Have a fantastic time, and I hope it all goes really well and is an amazing experience again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rae! <3 It was truly amazing.

      Delete
  7. Faith have a safe and enjoyable trip.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings to you and your trip, I pray that God will use you to reach out to others so that they can know Christ.

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

let's talk, m'friends. <3

Popular posts from this blog

"Beautiful Star of Bethlehem" ~ the Story and the Song

Just a Little Update.

Sisters in Christ ~ Kassie A. ~ March 2019