God's Beautiful Creation

Good day to everyone! :) 
So the other evening (Thursday, I think), it rained and afterwards the flowers in the yard (with drops of rain on them, none the less!) were so absolutely gorgeous that I had to take a few pictures....Okay, okay, so I took alot of pictures. But how could I resist? God made this beautiful creation and I think He wants us to enjoy it and appreciate it! ;) 

The Rose of Sharon in our front yard. 

Rose of Sharon blossoms




Daisy

Daisies




Ferns

More ferns (you can see my foot in this one, if you know where to look...hehe.) 


Lily, I think... ;) 

Purple flower that I don't know the name of. 

Phlox among the hostas. 

Beautiful phlox

Phlox

Yellow flowers! 



Just so y'all know, I'm going camping this week (Sunday-Saturday) with friends and I won't be able to respond to comments or anything until we get back. :) 

Until next week! 
-Faith =)

Comments

  1. Wow, I love all the pictures! They are all so pretty, but the daises are my favorite! (Well, they're my favorite flower anyway. . .;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The daisies were really pretty and begging me to snap their picture. Hehe;)
      Thanks for commenting Jess!

      Delete

Post a Comment

let's talk, m'friends. <3

Popular posts from this blog

"Beautiful Star of Bethlehem" ~ the Story and the Song

Just a Little Update.

Third Blogiversary {A Giveaway}